Choosing Abundance Over ScarcityAugust 15, 2023
Caffeinated Thought of the Week:
Your mindset shapes your approach to life. Let’s consider a Chinese Buffet through the lens of an Abundance Mindset vs a Scarcity Mindset.
- Abundance Mindset: Approach life like a buffet with unlimited options, believing in plenty for everyone, fostering positivity and collaboration.
- Scarcity Mindset: Imagine a buffet that you rush to grab fearing scarcity, reflecting anxiety, competition, and a struggle for limited resources.
- Let’s strive to embrace an Abundance Mindset and live generously, sharing our time, talents, and treasure.
Quote of the Week:
“There are three ways to ultimate success:The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind.The third way is to be kind.” - Fred Rogers aka Mr.Rogers
Ted Talk of the Week:
John Wooden: The difference between winning and succeeding
- Always learn from other
- Focus on being your best self, not on surpassing others.
- John Wooden’s definition of success - Peace of mind attained only through self-satisfaction, in knowing you did the best in which you are capable.
Sign up for the BetterWithBabs newsletter.